Friday, January 11, 2013

Bacon at the hannakuh party...

Christmas traditions are always welcome but this year we started something new (so technically it can't be a tradition since it is its premiere showing) by having a Hannakuh party.  I would say the highlights included the homemade (or more accurately, home drilled, menorah by Tay), the personalized goblets from DI, homeade pizzas, bacon wrapped sausages, and the driedel game.
 It was a double celebration considering Cole was also reaching an important milestone...his one month birthday.  I always enjoy a good fun dip cake.  I don't know what those little colored beads are made of in that mix but it's always a delight to digest for me.
Even though eating bacon at a Jewish celebration was probably the opposite of kosher, I would say a good time was had by all. Perhaps a new tradition was born after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment