Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I like....

G's dad took us to lunch while we were in Michigan and I am still thinking, no not thinking, dreaming of what made my tastebuds tingle.  It was called Ridley's Deli and I have never beheld such a sandwich, nor anything like unto it in all my years of digestion.  I hate when I go to a restaurant and eat something and think, "Duh, I could have made this in my own kitchen, it's like 15$ pasta roni with a couple of free breadsticks."  Ridley's was something else; and right then and there I decided how much I like going out to lunch when it's something so good that there is no way, an no amount of watching food network that would ever teach you how to replicate it.  I have always liked going out to lunch.  It's less expensive than dinner, it usually means you are with friends you enjoy, and it's a fun half time break in the middle of a day.  Liked it.  Liv slept the whole time which was also a plus.  I found 3 things today that I liked so I will share them now:

Item #1- I like these pillow cases. I think I am going to buy them.
Item #2- I like this hat. This is a real hat.  If I was ever rich enough and lived in England and was invited to rich hat wearing occasions, I would want this hat:
Item #3- I like this because it is funny.  That's all, nothing but some free cheap laughs. Try it next time you have a pen and you are bored.

I love a lot of things and a lot of people but that is different. Like is not love. I love Gar and Liv. I love the gospel. I love Christmas. I love Kix with strawberries and sugar. Like is a definite step down from love but still important. That is why I have listed these items because they are things I liked today.  Chances are, if you are reading this blog then I like you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment