Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The exodus...

I felt a parallel kinship to the story of the Israelites in bondage being led to the promised land as we made a weekend exodus to Ohio for Garrett to have an interview at Cleveland for next years residency.  It was thrilling to see civilization again as we entered the booming Metropolis wonderland after 6 hours.  Those hours felt long to my ADD personality so I was worried how Liv would do strapped into her carseat but she pulled through like a champ.  She probably has childhood diabetes from all the animal crackers and apple juice we gave her to keep her content but thanks to Fuzzy Bee and Friends, we made it:
I thought we should take advantage of the "pet exercise area" at a rest stop and Liv (our pet) appreciated it.


(Please note how the similarity between Liv and G's hair, personally I don't see much of a difference.  I feel like a weird Mexican out of place foster mom in this picture, no one would believe that I gave birth to the child on the left who is a smaller female replica of the husband on the right)

We stayed at a members house who is a resident as well and soaked in all the sights and sounds of our new promised land....

No comments:

Post a Comment