Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bath babes...

 Those who know me know that there are few things I love more than taking a bath before bed. I have done it for years. Naturally I want to pass on my love of baths to my daughters so they can pass on the legacy to their daughters thus perpetuating generations of bath lovers.  We are a dying breed.  I find it tragic that there are so many unused bath tubs in America and if I ever mention baths people look at me like I must be mutant and never heard of showers. I believe in showers. I like them. I take them in the morning but they are an entirely different matter than baths.
Showers are for getting clean. It's like a car wash for humans.  A bath however is for relaxing, for thinking, for pondering on the day and being alone. It's the best. I believe in baths. I have a personal testimony of baths.  This week Grace started taking a bath with Liv thanks to the assistance of the bumbo. I think its going well so far.  Liv on the other hand hates baths because it means saying goodbye to sticky otter pop juice running down her face, dirty feet and summer play...at least for 8 hours when it starts all over....

No comments:

Post a Comment