Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Liv's dinner specs....


Summer means sun glasses because of the deodorant defying sun that can only be loved when air conditioning is an option.   Liv loves sunglasses. Loves. Like she wears them everywhere we go. Even at dinner time. This just happens to be her favorite pair. Kissing flamingos with ghetto bling fake diamond eyes. It is by far the best purchase I have made at Dollar General in awhile. Have you ever noticed that every dollar store you go in no matter where it is in America all smells different? It smells like cheap weird air.It's not bad or good, it just is dollar store-ish.  I can't describe it. I just know that even if I was blind I would know when someone took me in a dollar store based purely on the smell of the air. 
But I appreciate the dollar store because they bring me cheap dollar store laughs at dinner like the picture above. Liv shrieked when I removed her glasses and she put them on...upside down which wasn't a problem until she tried to eat.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment