Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Seibold Time....



Grace was born at a convenient time since Tanner and Dyl had presidents day weekend off so the Seibolds came to ski, help and bond. I couldn't have been more thankful for the help.  Even though I knew it was a crutch, I welcomed any help that whole month and it was a titanic sized blessing.
I think that being extremely organized is genetic because I firmly believe G received that DNA inheritance from his mother.  My pantry has never been so meticulously organized and cleaned.   It was so wonderful to not have to worry about meals or cleaning and just relax and work on getting Grace healthy.  
 While they were here it was Michael Jordan's 50th birthday.  When you are in a box office best seller like Space Jam, how can you not celebrate? Dylan won the quiz. #23 would have been proud...

Let's be honest, MJ's best feature is his lips so of course we played pin the lips on the Bulls Super Star. 
We also had Mexican food (now that I think of it, buffalo chicken tacos are not Mexican but who cares) one night complete with moustaches...
I look like Hitler but the tacos were good anyway.
Liv was terrified by what she saw. I have a feeling if she ever has this problem, she will wax.

Having my sister Beth here was a high light in my life.  I don't think I will ever stop hoping that she will move back in with us someday....
We went to a movie, played games, ate my first corned beef (which deserves a post all on its own) and enjoyed being together.  I am so grateful for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment