Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thought to kick off the week...

 We are in post church nap zone right now but sometimes I sacrifice the nap because I love to just have everything quiet and still instead of feeling like I am on a motherhood ant hill in constant motion. I feel so excited for this week.  My mom, sister, and grandma are all going to be in my house this week. Don't even try to imagine how thrilled I am about this upcoming event. I read this quote a few days ago and loved it:
"Do whatever you have to do this week with your whole heart and soul." 
  -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

 I think that's a good theme.  The photo below demonstrates how we should embrace the week with our heart and soul (and our double chin)...
 Grace is learning to be very patient with Liv's love.
 For some reason Liv thinks I do not bathe Grace enough because she is constantly licking her like a mother cat.  I will continue to try to help her get over this odd habit.
 Grace is not crying tears of happiness. This is usually the end result of Liv loving her. It's a very intense love that sometimes involves belly flops and full body squeezing. We are working on the soft and gentle concept.
Everything I have to do this week will involve these two girls. They are my world. Welcome new week. Fresh. Ready. New. I love this week already. 

2 comments:

  1. chelsey I love your blog. I just spent too much time reading through it. I'm so glad things are going well. what a darling family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your sweet baby grace. i love liv's tongue. i love everything about you.

    ReplyDelete