Friday, July 8, 2011

Dr. G meets the traveling meat man

I come home from the grocery store and I see Garrett outside with a very sweat man who has a truck with a giant freezer in the back and there are 10 boxes of steak, shrimp, chicken, and crab legs sitting outside on the sidewalk.  Wanting to be respectful of West Virginia culture I tried to act like seeing steak on the sidewalk was normal and asked G to introduce me to his new found friend.  Apparently the man was a good salesman because we ended up buying all the boxes of steak from the traveling meat man.  
So naturally with our new meat purchase, we needed to buy a grill to barbeque it on.  We went to Kmart and G brought it home Bluefield style... cabled to the trunk.  I chuckled when I saw this sight pulling into the driveway...the dented tarus with a massive grill hanging out the back.  I love my main squeeze. 
For Father's Day I got G a frame for his doctorate diploma.  I love when he comes home with his pager and his badge that says, "Dr. Seibold...."



But I love this sight even more....


G loves Liv so much. I love him so much.  He loves me so much. Hopefully Liv is loving her parents so much. We got a whole lot of love going on at 2616 Horton Road. We are where we are supposed to be and we're loving it.





No comments:

Post a Comment