Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family night...

  The code of Seibold family night is that whatever the person chooses for activity on Monday nights must be supported by all parties involved.  G gave us a sweet lesson and then it was time for my activity.  I found these ancient Japanese hocus pocus foot pad detox weird things I found and got suckered into buying.  Introducing....our family night activity:
I think G has been married long enough that he doesn't even act like anything is abnormal.  When I showed him the activity he just said great and asked what we were having for refreshment. I love that man.  We had pumpkin cake and watched fear factor while all the sin toxins were sucked out of our body through our feet...

I love family home evening and my husband and weird Japanese toxin sucking pads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment