Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Eve of Eves...

Is there anything on Earth more exciting that Christmas eve night?  I say no.  I'm 28 and I still feel that way.  We went to our friends the Doggetts for dinner, dessert and games and then returned and had a small program that was so sincere as we discussed something that we felt like we had each been given that year.  Boys in general aren't big at emotional eruptions and feeling oriented discussions, Seibold boys are even worse which made this little Christmas eve even more amazing.  I loved seeing into each of their manly hearts.  I truly am in awe by the people I am related to. We watched Luke 2 and then had a Christmas toast...


 Since we ran out of glasses, Kody toasted with the Christmas vase...


After the toast we got our game back on and played until we couldn't stay awake any longer or laugh any harder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment