Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Grandparents from Colorado....

Even though my bangs look bad in this picture I just wanted to put this picture up of my Grandma and Grandpa Savio.  We don't get to see them enough and I was so glad they make the trek from Colorado in their boat car to come be with Liv and I. They say opposites attract...I don't think they could get a better evidence than these two.  My grandma has more energy than a generator. She would stay up if there was a party going on until the very end even if her eyes were shutting and could talk until her throat was sore. She is so happy to be involved and interested in everything and everyone.  My grandpa is a calm pillar of strength and love.  He loves to be involved in your life and has the funniest comments for everything that make me laugh so hard.  They both care so much about us and we love it.  I remember them riding kids bikes down the hill with us in Olympia because they want to do whatever we are doing.  We're so lucky to have them in our lives.  It's so weird to think that my grandparents are great grandparents. Literally.



 We love you so much grandpa and grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment