Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fish Taco Heaven...

I love seafood. Love. Not like, love. If I was rich I would have my own shrimp farm and own my own ocean so I could have fresh seafood anytime.  The Watson's had us over for fish tacos and they were the most supreme fish tacos I have ever tasted. I love the Watson party house. I now have no words for the sacred experience we had of eating these heavenly tacos there.

  I thought we should eat the meal in silence out of respect and reverence for how good the dinner was.  Sometimes you eat because you're hungry, sometimes you eat to stay alive, sometimes you eat for the pure pleasure and delight of putting something so good in your mouth that it defies description.  Fish tacos fall into category three. 

Rubios is a joke compared to what we tasted.  If you would like the recipe, let me know. It's what we call heaven in a corn tortilla. Unbelievably delicious. Just writing about them makes me excited.  I was like Bob Wiley on "What about Bob" when he eats corn on the cob.  I couldn't stop raving.  I am in love with fish tacos.  Yes, if I had to marry food, I might consider marrying fish tacos. I forgot dinner could be such a delightful experience.  My tastebuds tingled with joy. Once in a while, everyone should eat something that makes them eat in reverent silence because it is so delicious.   That is my testimony of fish tacos. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. If I were an African American in a southern Baptist Church of the Fish Taco, I would stand up and say "Hallelujah, Amen Sister!"

    I eat them whenever I can.
    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels I need that recipe...I am in love with fish tacos lately! will you email it to me? thanks!

    jamiemiester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete