Sunday, December 18, 2011

T-day in Michigan....

Ok, I know. These are belated. It's like posting pictures with the Easter Bunny during Halloween.  Thanksgiving is over but it was so fun that I am reliving it today in blog world.  The other day one of my friends was complaining about her in laws and how she loathed family parties.  Every brain cell in my cranium was beyond baffled because I feel like I won the in law lottery. Actually, we don't use that term anymore.  I told everyone that I hated the term "in law" and would be content to separate myself from that distinction because I really do feel like they are my family and I always love being there.   These pictures don't do it justice but you can hopefully get a little Costco sized taste sample of why:










No comments:

Post a Comment