Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take a moment to reflect....

It's hard to not be close by my mom and sisters. Really hard.  Like I'm talking one of the hardest things I've ever done. Harder than wearing headgear and having zits in 8th grade. Harder than having a baby after 24 hours of labor. Harder than having lice and eating rice on my mission. Harder than having the stomach flu. Mega hard. Since my phone is broke, I'm just sitting here remembering how hard it is to not hear their voices.  .I literally don't know how to explain how I feel so I am just going to leave this blank so anyone reading this can ponder the thing they love the most and then times it by an infinity and then you'll be in the ballpark of knowing how I feel about them. Now, some blogger silence for introspection and respect........










Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment