Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Beehive State moments...

Did I mention that I slept in every morning while Liv and my mom bonded? I could definitely get into that arrangement for...oh the rest of my life.  Liv had her first petting zoo exposure and she is a fan.  Too bad her mother despises the entire animal kingdom so the only animals she will have are the pictures of animals she has in books.
(I really like Nick's creeper face, my Mulan eyes, Em's brontosaurus impersonation and the fact that Eevie clearly is chewing green gum; I'm hoping this family photo never makes it to a frame)

As if having a baby isn't enough growing up points, Mike decided to triple his score by buying a home. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Mike and Katie Savio are home owners.  It is such a perfect home for them and we spent one night putting up a fence and enjoying summer dinner in their massive backyard.

(I was feeling scared until I learned that Sheriff Tay brought a real gun. We were so safe putting up that fence that I had no need to fear after that).
 The next night we went out to dinner at Magelbys (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa) and then went to this massive gym like chuck e cheese for adults place where there is nothing but trampolines and foam pits and the girls watched a good show....

 
I may want this blown up life size because it makes me laugh so hard. You can't not love Stephen in a blue foam pit, especially since he plugged his nose before diving or jumping in every single time...
 
 We slept at Grandma's and enjoy 21 (or some healthy number of grains) grain pancakes the next morning.  I love this picture because everyone (minus grandpa) looks like they just got out of an exhausting surgery and completely hideous:

 The other nights were filled with games, doing nothing, laughing and loving it.


 I've never slept better knowing Tay was in town...
Elliot, Brian and Beth all came for dinner one night.  I really want to know what Brian is looking at.
I call this painting, a grandma sandwich, or a gramwich to be precise.  We loved going to Bountiful one morning and seeing Beth on her college eve and soaking up the Mom, Kody, Ell and Cyndi rays...
I couldn't get enough. It was non stop humans I love every day.  I just wanted G to call NASA and borrow a rocket (they're not using any of them anyway) and have him be with us.  We missed him bad. There's nothing better than being with people you love. Nothing. No burger from JCW's, no cruise to the Mexican Riviera, no Harry Potter ride at Disneyworld, nothing. It's the ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment